All India Survey on Migrant Workers
All India Survey on Migrant Workers:
- Objective: The objective of the survey is to
- Estimate the number of domestic/internal migrant workers in the country.
- Collect data on their household characteristics, socio economic conditions and working conditions
- Study the impact of COVID19 on their work.
- Coverage of the Survey:
- The survey covers all the State/UTs in India.
- Sample size
- Approximately 1.2 lakh households will be covered with across rural and urban areas